I have to admit this pregnancy has been pretty amazing for morning sickness, like I mean I’ve barely had it! The only time I’m going on about feeling ill is when I smell something that my stomach does not agree with. This week it was Swiss Chalet sauce for chicken YUK. I decided today was the day I drink up some apple cider vinegar. There are so many amazing benefits of taking ACV:
- Morning sickness – say goodbye to your morning sickness with a little apple cider vinegar.
- Heartburn – this is ideal for those days when you have horrible heartburn.
- Sinus Congestion – spring is in the air and cold season hasn’t quite said goodbye yet, taking some ACV will help breakup and reduce mucus.
- Breakouts – this can be the worst! Dilate on a cotton ball makes for a great toner and cleanser to help prevent breakouts.
- All-Purpose Cleaning – can this stuff get any better? I hate cleaning while I’m pregnant, always worrying about what’s inside the spray I’m using. After having Gryphen we switched to using ACV and really noticed a great difference.