It looks like Devon & I will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary with our second child! Or not depending if the baby decides to be early or on time. Either way we’re very excited to be expecting our second child.
As you can see I have an amazing talent for painting myself. I made these cute little cards for our siblings. We wanted to think of a fun cute way to let them know that we’re expecting and what better way then to share a little of our addiction! (EOS lip balm).
For the details I know my girls will be asking!
- We’re planning on having the baby in Niagara.
- Yes we’re going with a midwife! I’d really love to have a water birth since I wasn’t able to with Gryphen (hospital wouldn’t allow it).
- What’s the sex you ask? We’ll find out when the baby is born!
- Cravings? Not yet no. I’ll want something but never twice.
- Morning sickness hasn’t been much of an issue this round BUT keep your pizza out of my house! If I smell that shit i’m going to vomit on it (just so you understand how i’m feeling).
- The baby is due November 20th, as Gryphen was late i’m not holding my breath on this one being on time! haha
- What do you want more; a boy or girl? A boy but if we have a girl I guess i’ll love her too.
- Have you had any baby dreams? Yes! I had a dream that I gave birth to twins and one was a girl! I remember waking up and telling Devon he needed to go buy another car seat! haha