It’s hard to believe that after almost 4 years, today is Devon’s last day at Air Georgian! And in true GGN fashion he is being extended 😉 (Photo below: Top: First day of flying in Halifax. Bottom: Last day in Toronto.) November is going to be a very busy month for us as Devon begins his new job & we welcome our second child. Devon seems to love taking jobs when I’m in my last month of pregnancy, thankfully this time we won’t need to move! Can’t wait to share some of our favourite baby items over the next couple months 🙂
I have to admit this pregnancy has been pretty amazing for morning sickness, like I mean I’ve barely had it! The only time I’m going on about feeling ill is when I smell something that my stomach does not agree with. This week it was Swiss Chalet sauce for chicken YUK. I decided today was the day I drink up some apple cider vinegar. There are so many amazing benefits of taking ACV:
- Morning sickness – say goodbye to your morning sickness with a little apple cider vinegar.
- Heartburn – this is ideal for those days when you have horrible heartburn.
- Sinus Congestion – spring is in the air and cold season hasn’t quite said goodbye yet, taking some ACV will help breakup and reduce mucus.
- Breakouts – this can be the worst! Dilate on a cotton ball makes for a great toner and cleanser to help prevent breakouts.
- All-Purpose Cleaning – can this stuff get any better? I hate cleaning while I’m pregnant, always worrying about what’s inside the spray I’m using. After having Gryphen we switched to using ACV and really noticed a great difference.
It looks like Devon & I will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary with our second child! Or not depending if the baby decides to be early or on time. Either way we’re very excited to be expecting our second child.
As you can see I have an amazing talent for painting myself. I made these cute little cards for our siblings. We wanted to think of a fun cute way to let them know that we’re expecting and what better way then to share a little of our addiction! (EOS lip balm).
For the details I know my girls will be asking!
- We’re planning on having the baby in Niagara.
- Yes we’re going with a midwife! I’d really love to have a water birth since I wasn’t able to with Gryphen (hospital wouldn’t allow it).
- What’s the sex you ask? We’ll find out when the baby is born!
- Cravings? Not yet no. I’ll want something but never twice.
- Morning sickness hasn’t been much of an issue this round BUT keep your pizza out of my house! If I smell that shit i’m going to vomit on it (just so you understand how i’m feeling).
- The baby is due November 20th, as Gryphen was late i’m not holding my breath on this one being on time! haha
- What do you want more; a boy or girl? A boy but if we have a girl I guess i’ll love her too.
- Have you had any baby dreams? Yes! I had a dream that I gave birth to twins and one was a girl! I remember waking up and telling Devon he needed to go buy another car seat! haha